FlashWave3 Wireless Radio Slave Hot Shoe Remote Wireless Flash Trigger System – Transmitter and Receiver Set
- Simple, Small, Reliable wireless trigger receiver kit with 16 channels
- Hot shoe built into the receiver
- Max operating range of up to 600 feet (185 meters)
- Built-in 1/4″ tripod thread on the receiver unit for mounting on a tripod or light stand
- Max sync speed of 1/250s; 2.4 GHz operating frequency
Add creativity and versatility to any outdoor or indoor photography shooting with the advanced FlashWave3 wireless flash triggering system. The kit comes with one FlashWave 3 transmitter (Tx), one FlashWave 3 receiver (Rx), one CR2450 battery, 2.5mm sub-mini phone jack to PC cable, 3.5mm – 3.5mm Mini Phone Sync Jack and 6.3mm to 3.5mm Sync Adapter.
– 16 channel, 2.4GHz operating frequency
– Much greater range than the previous FlashWave models
– Faster flash sync speed than before
– Ability to sync at up to 8 FPS (frames per second)
– Able to handle maximum flash trigger voltage up to 300 volts
– Able to fully function as wireless shutter release with optional accessory cables
– In wireless shutter release mode, FlashWave-III can control camera’s autofocus function
– Incompatible with previous FlashWave models
– Compatible with Canon & Nikon flashes, but may be incompatible with Metz, Sigma, and Sunpak flashes made for Canon
Note: The receiver unit requires two standard AAA batteries which are not included in the kit.
Also, the hot shoe of the transmitter will not fit Sony Alpha cameras without additional adapters which are not included.