Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Zoom Lens for Konica Minolta and Sony Digital SLR Cameras (Model A14M)
- For digital SLR photography, it provides high image quality in terms of resolution, contrast and flatness of image field
- Designed to confine the changing angles of incidences of light rays reaching the imager within a certain scope
- Peripheral light fall-off is minimized when compared with that of conventional lenses for film cameras
- Complicated mechanisms are built in the compact body thanks to new mechanical artifices.
- The Zoom Lock prevents unwanted barrel extension when carrying the lens/camera combination
The AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di-II is a high power zoom lens made for exclusive use with digital SLR cameras. The lens inherits the qualities and concepts of the existing AF28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di. It covers a powerful zoom range that is the 35mm film camera equivalent to a 28-300mm* on a digital SLR camera with a APS-C size imager. The lens provides the convenience of handling many photographic scenes and the capability of shooting ultra wide-angle to ultra telephoto shots without changing lenses. Tamron uses three hybrid aspherical lens elements and two LD (Low Dispersion) glass elements to achieve effective compensation of on-axis and lateral chromatic aberrations, a critical factor that enhances the optical quality of digital photography. Systematic countermeasures against ghosting and flare, annoying factors in digital photography, are also adopted with new technologies such as “Internal Surface coatings” and new multiple-layered coating technology for ordinary elements. In addition, the Minimum Focus Distance is 45cm (17.7″) so you will be able to enjoy close-up (macro) photography of 1:3.7 at a 200mm setting. Di II Lenses – Designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of the Di products. These lenses are not designed for conventional cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm. Key Features: Lightweight and Compact Design for Excellent Potability Flower-shaped Lens Hood Internal Surface Coating to Reduce Ghosting and Flare Dedicated for Digital SLR Cameras Optical System Uses Special Glass and is Optimized for Digital SLR Characteristics in order to Enhance Optical Quality in a