- Supports 8 bit per channel deep color
- Includes (2) power supplies (5V DC, UL listed): (1) for transmitter and (1) for receiver
- Input/output connector type: HDMI (19 pin – type A) female
- Link connector: RJ45 shielded
- Dimensions: 2.56″ wide x 1″ high x 3.94″ deep
The HDMI Extender allows you to extend your HDTV display up to 165 feet using a Category 5e cable connection. The transmitter unit connects to the HDMI audio/video device with a HDMI connection. The receiver is located near the HDTV display source (HDTV, monitor) and connected to the display source with a HDMI connection. Then, the transmitter and the receiver units are connected together with one Category 5e cable that transmits a pristine high definition signal between the A/V device and the HDTV display up to 165 feet. High Definition Multi-Media Interface (HDMI) carries uncompressed digital video and audio signals on one cable from a digital video source to a display device. This provides the best detail, truest color and sound, and highest resolution. This HDMI extender supports high definition resolution 1080p, supports 1.65 Gbps per channel bandwidth, as well as uncompressed 2 channel audio such as Linear Pulse Code Modulation (LPCM). It is H.D.C.P. (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant.